We may collect and process the following data about you:
2. Information that you submit to us, including information submitted via our Website and/or our mobile portal and app at the time of registering to use the website or when you report a problem. This information includes but is not limited to your name, email address, date of birth and telephone number. We will always indicate which personal data requests are necessary and those which are merely additional. We will require your basic personal data (such as for instance your name, surname, date of birth etc.) for us to be able to provide you with the service. We will ask you for additional information, over and above the basic information which we require for us to be able to provide you with a service. In such cases we will make it clear that this information is ‘extra’, and hence such information need not be given to us.
3. Details of transactions you carry out through the website, including but not limited to your Ewallet address or number.
4. Details of your visits to our Website (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data) and the resources that you access.
5. Information you submit when responding to our surveys or customer research that we carry out.
1. We will collect information about your use of the website, including where available your IP address, operating system, and browser type, for system administration and reporting purposes
2. We may obtain information by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies help us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalized service. They enable us to identify you, monitor your usage of the website and to recognize you when you return to it.
A. Session Management – to enable you to use and navigate properly through the site.
B. Functionality – to remember your preferences and improve your experience
C. Fraud prevention- The cookies store information which assist us with identifying fraudulent activity.
D. Tracking- to record the way you reached our site and identify the source of this traffic.
E. Analysis- to identify and count the number of users visiting our site, the pages they visit and their actions. Such analysis can help us with improving our site.
We will therefore make use of tools which will help us to profile you better. Profiling entails the analysis of information gathered about players and the process of making predictions about players and what is most likely of interest to a subset of players falling within the same profile, based on the mentioned information gathered. This allows us to target the marketing material best suited for our players (if you have consented to this). This is the only form of automated decision making which 18bet will resort to.
The "Purposes" for which we may collect personal data are:
1. Creating and managing your account and records
2. Administrative operation of your account
3. Providing you adequate service when you have a request or complaint
4. Personalizing our service
5. Carry out customer research, surveys and analyses
6. Notifying you about any updates to our software and/or services
7. Notifying you about new promotions or dedicated offers
8. Fulfilling our legal obligations and regulatory duties
9. Identifying irregular activity, cheating and money laundering
We may disclose your personal information to:
1. Any of the companies within our group and its employees, in case they have the need to know your data for us to be able to provide you with the promised service We have outsourced some tasks to Bulanet EOOD, a group company. This outsourcing has been agreed to by means of a specific contractual agreement, which binds Bulanet EOOD to ensure that they process the data passed on by us in a manner which is fully compliant with the General Data Protection (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
2. If we are under the duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, governmental or regulatory authorities or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the company, our clients, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction. We will always carry out the necessary balancing exercise to ensure that our rights and your rights, especially your privacy rights in this context, are adequately safeguarded.
4. Any third parties which provide services to us in order to allow or enable us to provide you with gambling services, including by way of example payment processors and data verifiers.
5. Other than the instances listed above, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent.
2. We capture your personal data over a secure link using recognized industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology which encrypts the data whilst passing it over the internet.
Your personal data will be kept as long as you are an 18bet customer.
Once you stop being our customer, we will keep your data for the minimum period of time required for the purposes for which it was collected and to comply with the relevant legal and regulatory obligations.
There are different factors which we take into consideration prior to determining the length of time for which we decide to retain different types of personal information. These include for instance, regulatory, anti-money laundering obligations and taxation regulations. When we no longer have a valid legal reason to keep the data, we will delete the information securely.
Vault 14, Level 2, Valletta Waterfront, Floriana FRN 1914, Malta
18bet has no liability what so ever over the way those sites collect and record your personal information.
Should you have any issues or concerns or simply would like to know in depth how we process your personal data, you can contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org and the Data Protection Officer will be able to revert back to your request.